· Electronic Media
· Time and Place-Based Media
· Multi-Track Recording
· Projects in Recording Technology
· Radio Programming and Production
· Broadcast Journalism
· Broadcast Operations
· Music Appreciation - Live
· Popular Music Studies
· American Music
· Film Communication
· International Film Industry
· Introduction to Political Science
· International Relations
· Western Sound Studios, Western Michigan University
(2006 – Present)
Position: Office Manager & Sound Engineer
Duties: Comprehensive management of audio CD production, student training and scheduling. Engineering of client recording sessions.
· WIDR-FM 89.1, Western Michigan University
(Fall 2008 - Present)
Position: Volunteer / Executive Producer
Duties: Production of weekly radio show featuring live music in the WIDR broadcast studios and additional audio production as needed.
Supervise/Lead student engineer interns during production of radio show.
Kalamazoo, MI (2006 -
Position: Sole Proprietor
Duties: Independent contract services for audio production and recording, live sound engineering, event booking and promotion.
· Kraftbrau BreweryKalamazoo, MI (2003-2006)
· The Space (Co-operative Art & Music Café)
Kalamazoo, MI (2001-2003)
Position: Live Sound Engineer
Duties: Engineering of live music acts, booking and event promotion.
REFERENCES: Available upon request.